Thursday

His Birthday Part 1

     My daughter, LM was five days away from her due date. She had a doctors appointment this day and had been feeling a bit of cramps for the last couple of days. There were no terrible pains, no gush of waters, but I had a feeling labor might have begun.

     We don't have a running car so our neighbor gave us a ride on her way to work. As soon as the car pulled away from our parking lot I noticed a definite wobble and asked my neighbor about it. We passed a car pulling out of a gas station who honked at us, I had another feeling I knew what might be wrong. I asked her if she checked the tires when she first felt the wobble and she of course had not.

   
(Check back in for Part 2 of  His Birthday. Take a look at the A Store through the magazine link in the sidebar. We have everything you need for baby!)

0 comments: