Thursday

More in Love Every Day

     Our David is over five months now and is responding more and more every day. We've started him on rice cereal with pears and sweet potatoes and I've forgotten what a mess baby can make. We tried the cereal before but he really hates the taste and from the smell of it, I can't say I disagree.

     This baby has been a godsend since the death of my parents. He's keeping me busy as "Nana" during the day while my daughter works, and those smiles take me back to when my own were that age. I really have fallen in love with this angel.

     Sometimes when I watch him I take a nap with him on the bed. I fell asleep a couple times feeling slime on my hand. It turns out he's got teeth coming in and decided that my fingers are better to chew on than his own! Cute, but yuk!

0 comments: