Saturday

Growing Up Too Fast


     David is now about 15 months old and is just incredible. Though I admit we are having some trouble with bedtime he is a joy to be around.

     Yesterday I noticed a new behavior. We gave him a pair of 3-d glasses to play with. He didn't want to wear them but seemed to get quite a kick out of seeing mom and grandma wear them.

     I was sitting in the living room with a tray table in front of me. It had several items that he was told not to touch when he reached for them. Anyway, he gave me the glasses and insisted I put them on and as before I pretended not to see when I wore them. When he saw me wearing them and doing my "where is David" act like I was blinded, I saw him staring intently at my eyes while he slowly attempted to reach for the "no items" on the tray table. When I took the glasses off he moved his hand away. Are they supposed to be so sneeky at this age?

Photo by Abbybatchelder

1 comments:

Unknown said...

that is too funny! Sounds like you have a mister little smarty pants on your hands.

I think that kids are much smarter than we give them credit for.