Thursday

Third Round of Shots

     Well David had his exam and third round of shots. He only cried after the last shot for about one or two minutes. What a good boy. He was rewarded with a small Elmo doll from the hospital gift shop. His height is up to about 26 inches and he weights just over 17 pounds. The doctor told my daughter she was doing a wonderful job with him mentally and physically and was pleased to know that I took care of him while she worked instead of a public day care. Not everyone is able to do this, we are lucky.

     David is going to be good company for me , as my birthday is tomarrow and Easter next week, and I am reminded that both with be firsts without my parents. I miss them terribly, but I've no doubt that that bright smiley little face will help see me through.

1 comments:

Artist Victoria O'Neill said...

It's so nice that you have this time with such a sweet baby.....I took care of my first grandson a few times a week when he was an infant and it was such a special time.......